Pakistan Railway Jobs
|Industry/Company||Pakistan Railways PR|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : August 6, 2021 Last Date : 25/08/2021 Modified Date : 06/08/2021|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 65000-80000|
|City||Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi|
|Qualifications||Intermediate , LLM , Masters , Matric|
|Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2021 Vacancies are:Deputy Director (Studies) (PPS-08)Deputy Director IT (PPS-09)Deputy Director Monitoring – II (Infrastructure) (PPS-09)Deputy Director Monitoring (Rolling Stack) (PPS-09)Director Project Development (PPS-10)Advisor (Policy & Litigation)InterneesOffice Superintendent (PPS-6)Steno-typist (PPS-5)Upper Division Clerk (PPS-4)|
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Age Limit of Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2021 is 18 to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- The candidate Must bring Original Documents at the Interview Time.
- Candidates if already in the government Service then they should apply through the proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies at any time.
- There are following Qualifications are required Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2021 is for Master and LLM.
Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2021 Ministry of Railways
- Online Apply Procedure
- The application of Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2021 along with relevant documents should reach the Directorate of Legal Affairs of Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore.
- The last date for submission of the application is August 25, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2021 has been announced today in The Nation Newspaper. The applicants can apply online on the announced vacancies. Pakistan Railways is hiring professionals for its Directorate of Legal Affairs, Pakistan Railways Headquarters Office, Lahore. The applicants read the terms and conditions. the aspirants also read the application submission process for online apply. The last date is mention above and the selected candidate’s list will be updated soon on this page